Lowest prices for your stay
RM 882
eDreams
1,192 results
All reviews our honeymoon gili islands garden view pavilion room pool villa the general manager attention to detail turn down service local village amazing hotel rainy season huge bathroom watch the sunset stunning location sun loungers scuba diving private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Our stay at the Oberoi was one of the best of my life! The hotel is absolutely beautiful in an amazing setting and the service was the best I have ever experienced, and we have travelled a lot. I cannot recommend the Oberoi more. All the little touches were incredible and it was so relaxing. Staff were all amazing. Perfect if you want to get away from it all!! Best hotel I have ever stayed in. My only regret is not staying longer!

Hannah

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Dear Ms. Collins,

Trust you had a comfortable onward journey.

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Beach resort for your special stay with us. We are delighted that you found the service by the team to be of the highest standards. Me and my team are delighted that we could create a pleasant stay experience for you. We sincerely and eagerly look forward to seeing you back each year.

Best wishes and regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2020

This resort is incredible!! Hands down the best 5 star that I’ve stayed in anywhere in the world. The resort itself is magical... pristine gardens, stunning pool, ocean views and wonderful facilities like the beach club and spa. But it was the staff that overwhelmed me with their kindness, attentiveness and above and beyond service. This hotel now holds a special place in my heart! Thank you Oberoi team xx

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review of our resort post your stay with us. We are delighted that you cherished each moment in our surroundings and that the team ensured you carried back fond memories of your time with us. I have shared your compliments with everyone in the hotel and I have no doubt that your acknowledgement of our efforts will motivate all of us to do even better with each passing day.

Thank you once again for all your lovely comments and we eagerly await your next visit to The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

99.9 % of us will never be lucky enough to employ a butler - but if fancy experiencing what it could be like then check in to this hotel.
I gather from the manager The Oberoi have there own training school in India to make sure the staff are above and beyond anything else you ha
age I had had in Ubud so didn’t feel I could justify it - that is my only one very small criticism.
If you are thinking of coming here it’s truly romantic and exceptional- book it now!

1  Thank 147vickyd

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort post your recent stay on this forum. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to be pristine. We sincerely and eagerly look forward to seeing you back each year.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Oberoi Lombok for 4 nights and although it was the rainy season, we had a great stay.

The property is gorgeous and very well maintained, the restaurant is excellent and almost worthy of a Michelin star, but what really sets this hotel apart is the staff.

The team of this hotel goes well beyond the call of duty to ensure every need is met. From the concierge arranging activities to the perfect housekeeping staff, the entire team is outstanding.

Just to illustrate this: housekeeping noticed my laptop screen could do with a clean and they left a special screen wipe in the room and tied up loose cables with velcros. I have never seen this in 30 years of travelling!!

Top marks all around!

2  Thank traveller973
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

We arrived for Christmas week to a lovely hotel on gorgeous ocean front and spacious gardens. Our room was a very comfortable large and spotlessly clean. We had three days of scuba trips with the great on site PADI diving team and a day travelling around with a driver/guide and an afternoon in the spa. All of which we thoroughly enjoyed . The food was exceptional. Each day all of the staff whether servicing the room or bringing us meals or drinks or indeed fetching ginger tea for a sore throat , were above and beyond. Thank you all , we had an incredible week with you all.
We would highly recommend this quiet comfort resort for anyone who values luxury and the personal touch .
While we had a glitch with the groups failure to arrange our transfer to its sister hotel in Bali, the staff swiftly did their utmost to organise an alternative flight.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to meet you during your stay at The Oberoi Lombok.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused with regards to your travel.