1. The _fake_ photo of hotel, taken from helicopter, depicting crystal clear sea water much like you will find at Gili. This is not the case at all, the water is full of volcanic ashes and algae, you can't see anything, even your legs and arms!
2. Very bad smell in bathroom and the suggestion to use bathroom less :-) They said that in Indonesia they use chemicals to make water clean before it will drain into the sea and so the bad smell is unavoidable. And now imagine that you will feel it whole 7 days of your stay here! When I asked them to fix it somehow they came and put some oil, which should cover chemicals and isolate their smell. So, now we were breathing oil, haha :-)
3. The hotel is located too far away from any civilization. Anything which you will perceive as a shop would be located some 30-35 kms from hotel and so is only accessible by motorbike or taxi
4. Dinner is unreasonably expensive. We ( family with 3 kids ) spent 100$ per dinner here, ordering only fish fillet, beer and fresh juices
1. Fresh air!! Not like in Sengigi or Mataram
2. Fresh bakery! This was really fresh and tasty
3. Free kayaks ( with unlimited use )
4. Free bicycles
4. Motorbikes for rent
5. They love kids and it was safe to even leave kids alone in the hotel while we shopped for food outside.