US$104
Comfort Inn(Mountain Home)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$97
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$56
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms are smallqueen bedpool and hot tubfront desk stafffitness centerwould stay here againbusiness centerroom was cleanthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlycomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnice staybedsmtinnsarkansas
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The staff was great they went out of there was to help us. My only complaint is no king size bed. I have never stayed at a Hampton that did not have one so this was a bit strange. The breakfast was great and even had it ready when we left for tournament each morning and fixed us snacks to have on boat.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed on the 2nd floor with one queen bed. The room is small but efficient. It had everything we needed for one night's rest. The shower (no tub) was roomy and the shower head is placed high enough for tall people. Good water pressure!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Terrance And Te... D
Reviewed 13 January 2018

While the staff were friendly enough in the evening, the trip was a bust. We will never stay here again.
Prior reviews are correct, the rooms are very small. In addition, the walls and door are paper thin and EVERYTHING can be heard from outside of the "privacy" of the room.
Couple that with the complete inability to control the guests who were the brunt of ALL of the holiday weekend complaints.
Then add on the fact that housekeeping DIDN'T CLOSE OUR DOOR and it was OPEN ALL DAY on our full day there, for anyone to waltz right in.
Then on our departure, one of the staff members actually made ME move out of HER way at the entry.
Ridiculous!
Then, when I requested that the management do SOMETHING to assuage my sense of unease and discomfort, I was told by the staff that something would be done (as he pointed at the "100%" guarantee attached to the front desk. Yet, management (who the AM desk staff told me were the ones with the authority) NEVER even contacted me, let alone discounting or adding points to my account.
Apparently, this guy has no sense of real customer service.

Room Tip: There is no such thing as quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017

friendly stall when i arrived early, they had my room ready and let me check in early, pool and hot tub was great on a cold December day, hot breakfast was a great way to start the day, food for the kids and adults. parking was great, next time I'll bring the boat when it's warm as parking is plenty, and close to lakes and river, close to restaurants and shopping, look forward to staying there again this spring to do some trout fishing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Charged $20 per room/per night incidentals charge. Didn't tell me about it until I asked even though I had called and asked about the charges because we were in a relatively large group. Front desk staff didn't handle it well. Room was small. Shampoo and conditioner was not replenished during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family