US$97
US$101
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$42
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Pool
US$61
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$55
Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I stayed one week at Edgewater as a fishing trip. It is a bit isolated, 20 miles from any stores, but right on Bull Shoals lake. The cabins were clean and well maintained and the owners, a married couple who have had the resort in the family for two generations, were accommodating,friendly and just nice people. They gave us a fishing guide referral, Jerry Coleman, who has lived in the area this entire life. He was great and after taking us on the lake suggested trout fishing on the White River. I caught my limit many times over. He knows what he is doing and where to go. I will be going back this way next year for sure. If you bring your family they have a pool there . This was one of the nicest cabin resorts that I have stayed in and absolutely the best fishing boat I have seen at a resort.

Room Tip: These are cabins with great views of the lake. The sunsets were awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends