US$106
ComfortInn
US$104
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$44
US$61
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$55
Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Typical story. Needing a room and pickings were slim late at night in Mt. Home, AR for the July 4th holiday weekend so I called this place and was quoted a price of $50. + tax for a room with two beds. Fair enough and when I arrived at the hotel I asked to see the room before taking it. No problem I was told so I inspected the room and found all to be in orderly shape. Room was clean along with the bathroom and all plumbing fixtures worked satisfactorily. The room was equipped with a 25 inch TV with remote that had 75 channels and worked great. Also had a microwave and small fridge that worked reasonably well to keep drinks cool. The AC worked well enough for my needs.The full size beds were ok comfort wise but only had two pillows per bed and I prefer 3-4 pillows myself. Just about the ONLY drawback was the pool they had was non functioning and full of green, slime coated water. No skin off my nose as I wasn't planning on using it anyway but for those with families? If a pool is a must have then you would be better off at another motel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim N
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The pictures they took...that is not what it looks like. Continental breakfast...is cereal. Have you ever stayed in a motel where you ran out of toilet paper and they make you scrub your own room?! Not only that but he will not leave you alone. If you do anything he doesnt like, he tells you not to do it. Im talking, if you are carrying your child like a baby and shes 2. "Do not do that like that!" I honestly dont mind cleaning my own room, but do not tell me that I have to because you work to hard and if im staying here I can clean it myself. Then when he drops off cleaning supplies and then yells at you for not cleaning fast enough when you are trying to take care of your little one at the same time.They put me in a room with one drawer in the dresser and nails poking out.I can go on for days. They change the price on you. Rude, Dirty, and will tell you straight out that youre a waste of their time because it costs money to have you stay there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family