“A Dream Come True”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2015

My husband and I chose to celebrate the completion of my 6 weeks of post- operation recovery with a weekend at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast. The hospitality of the hostess and the beauty of the home make guest feel at home in a way that chain hotels lack. The three course brunch that the hostess serves far surpasses any hotel continental breakfast. The grand three- story home has a small elevator! So even though I am physically disabled, I was not restricted to a first floor room. We reserved the Olive Branch Room on the third floor. I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony of our room. My husband even figured out a way to transfer me into the Jacuzzi tub using my shower chair that we brought along. It was the first time that I have been able to tub soak in a tub in years! We also had the third floor common area to ourselves. Sunday afternoon, my husband took a nap on the large sofa with reclining seats. He did not sleep well on the too soft mattress of our bed. However, we really liked its king size.

Room Tip: Couples splurge and reserve the private cottage /and pool. If splurging is not an option, reserve th...
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 February 2015

It is our first Bed and Breakfast stay and it is beyond our expectation, so amazing! Linda the hostess makes us feel right at home. If I knew about this place sooner, we would have stayed longer and skip the hotels on the way to Arkansas from Indiana. We will be back! P.S. Be sure you check out the Eagle Nest, ask Linda for guidance. Very cool!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
MountainMemoriesBB, Owner at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Thank you for staying at Mountain Memories and sharing your review. The eagle has been flying over the B&B almost every day. I have been visiting the nest to watch them repairing the nest and fishing. I hope to see you again as you travel through Arkansas. It is always great knowing I have made your travel experience enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I selected Mountain Memories based on location and some select advice via this Website. Having stayed at only a few B & B's, my expectations were so so, but Mountain Memories changed all that. We were immediately greeted by the Host, Linda who had our cottage all warm and cozy and a special area warmed up for our retriever. Meals were amazing very atypical for a normal B & B. Linda is very detailed in all aspects of her business right down to the quality of the coffee (Community Coffee, of course) . She treated us as family and was a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of Marion and Baxter County, including Builder's, Contractors, et. al.
I have stayed at many five star hotels around the globe in my business affairs, but none surpasses Mountain Memories!

Room Tip: Just be sure to enter the exact address in your Smart Phone or Nav System as the location, although...
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Can't say enough good things about the accommodations and about Linda,our most marvelous hostess. I had low expectations for Arkansas, but after three days here my image of the area has completely changed. My husband and I are looking for property in the area for a retirement home. We look forward to staying at Mountain Memories several times in the hear future in our quest for the perfect property. Highly recommend Mountain Memories!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2015

My new husband and I just spent our mini honeymoon here and it was unlike anything we have ever experienced. There were endless personal touches and every detail demonstrated the perfected art of hospitality. Our cabin had a private full indoor pool, a full kitchen with every amenity, a large living area with a fireplace, a jacuzzi tub, and a big bathroom with his and hers sinks. But those weren't even the best parts. The cabin had a full wrap-around deck with a huge area to sit a on the hammock and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or cappuccino from the room. The views are incredible overlooking a beautiful lake and sprawling mountains. The breakfast was indescribable with 3 full courses and bottomless blended juice smoothies and coffee. She even let us sleep in so we didn't have to rush in to breakfast. We are just astounded that we got all of this so very I expensively. She really made this honeymoon memorable. This place is definitely a hidden gem.

• Stayed: December 2014