US$97
US$98
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$42
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
  • Pool
US$63
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2015

It is our first Bed and Breakfast stay and it is beyond our expectation, so amazing! Linda the hostess makes us feel right at home. If I knew about this place sooner, we would have stayed longer and skip the hotels on the way to Arkansas from Indiana. We will be back! P.S. Be sure you check out the Eagle Nest, ask Linda for guidance. Very cool!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
MountainMemoriesBB, Owner at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Thank you for staying at Mountain Memories and sharing your review. The eagle has been flying over the B&B almost every day. I have been visiting the nest to watch them repairing the nest and fishing. I hope to see you again as you travel through Arkansas. It is always great knowing I have made your travel experience enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I selected Mountain Memories based on location and some select advice via this Website. Having stayed at only a few B & B's, my expectations were so so, but Mountain Memories changed all that. We were immediately greeted by the Host, Linda who had our cottage all warm and cozy and a special area warmed up for our retriever. Meals were amazing very atypical for a normal B & B. Linda is very detailed in all aspects of her business right down to the quality of the coffee (Community Coffee, of course) . She treated us as family and was a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of Marion and Baxter County, including Builder's, Contractors, et. al.
I have stayed at many five star hotels around the globe in my business affairs, but none surpasses Mountain Memories!

Room Tip: Just be sure to enter the exact address in your Smart Phone or Nav System as the location, although not hard to find, is somewhat obscured by huge oaks. Take a right at the sign for Fred's Fish House and then continued up the lane for 1/4 mi. Mountain Memories is the right!.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Can't say enough good things about the accommodations and about Linda,our most marvelous hostess. I had low expectations for Arkansas, but after three days here my image of the area has completely changed. My husband and I are looking for property in the area for a retirement home. We look forward to staying at Mountain Memories several times in the hear future in our quest for the perfect property. Highly recommend Mountain Memories!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2015

My new husband and I just spent our mini honeymoon here and it was unlike anything we have ever experienced. There were endless personal touches and every detail demonstrated the perfected art of hospitality. Our cabin had a private full indoor pool, a full kitchen with every amenity, a large living area with a fireplace, a jacuzzi tub, and a big bathroom with his and hers sinks. But those weren't even the best parts. The cabin had a full wrap-around deck with a huge area to sit a on the hammock and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or cappuccino from the room. The views are incredible overlooking a beautiful lake and sprawling mountains. The breakfast was indescribable with 3 full courses and bottomless blended juice smoothies and coffee. She even let us sleep in so we didn't have to rush in to breakfast. We are just astounded that we got all of this so very I expensively. She really made this honeymoon memorable. This place is definitely a hidden gem.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank BeaconConsulting
Reviewed 19 November 2014

I am not normally one for superlatives in accommodations, but this is very likely the best lodging experience I've ever had (and I've stayed in luxury hotels around the world). I was in Mountain Home for business and decided to make it interesting by finding a local B&B rather than a chain hotel. I'm so glad I did! I stayed in the Olive Branch room with its beautiful view, heated bathroom floor, spa tub and in-room electric fireplace. It was the perfect place to relax after a day of meetings, and the multi-course breakfast Linda prepared was something you'd expect from Manhattan fine dining with presentation, textures, and flavors worthy of a televised cooking competition. I can't say enough great things this warm, beautifully decorated B&B and its lovely innkeeper. I live in Missouri a full four hours away, but my husband and I will be returning to this B&B for a getaway in the spring. It's a hidden treasure!

Room Tip: Olive Branch had a beautiful view, as I believe all of the third floor rooms do.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business