“Gorgeous, comfortable, and accommodating B&B - Five Stars!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2016

11 of my close friends and I were visiting Mountain Home, AR for a wedding and stayed with Linda at Mountain Memories B&B for three nights this June 2016. First of all, the actual building is absolutely gorgeous and the views of Lake Norfolk are even better. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Finally, Linda was the most accommodating host I have ever met. Her three-course breakfasts were absolutely delicious and she really went far and beyond to make our stay extremely easy and comfortable. Thanks Linda!!

Room Tip: I would say the third floor room facing the lake is the best room, but the cottage has the swimming...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 June 2016

My husband and I were in Mountain Home, Arkansas, for business. We love to stay at B&Bs whenever we can, especially at places we've never been. I googled B&Bs in Mountain Home, and found Mountain Memories. I'm so glad I looked and found this gem of a place! Linda, the innkeeper, was so nice, helpful and informative. We stayed in the "Olive" room. The room was wonderfully decorated, very inviting with an awesome deck with a view of Norfolk lake. The amenities were wonderful as well. Evening dessert was delicious as well as the breakfast. Linda goes to extremes to help make you feel at home and relaxed.
We highly recommend this bed and breakfast and will definitely be back with our friends!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2016

My wife and I have stayed in many B&B's and only a handful qualify, in our view, for a repeat visit. Mountain Memories is definitely worth another stay. The house was built specifically to serve as a B&B and the attention to construction and interior finishing details is everywhere--from the back-up heat/cool system to the emergency-lighting system. Thankfully, we had need of neither, but those are details that matter when you do. Other unique features include an elevator to the second and third floors, private balconies with table and chairs, full-size refrigerator in the common area plus a Keurig coffee machine with 12 coffee/cocoa choices, double vanities, bedrooms don't share a common wall, jacuzzi for two and a remote-controlled toilet plus wash-n-dry,bidet with multiple temperature settings. Our host, Linda, is a world traveler and an engaging conversationalist and good listener. You'll enjoy her stories as much as you do the gourmet 4-course breakfast and the scrumptious desert. Did I say this is a place we want to visit again---and stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OxfordMSBob
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

This was a beautiful B&B, with the most incredible hostess ever. Linda made us feel like it was home, with every amenity anyone could wish for, fed us like royalty, adjusted to fit our schedule and became a friend immediately. We were sad to leave! Everyone, even locals, should give themselves a gift of time spent at Mountain Memories!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy traveling in our retirement years. We offer stay at a bed and breakfast. This one is one of the best if not the best we have found anywhere. It is equipped with many amenities not common to even hotels. This is a beautiful place with a fabulous view. It was well thought out when built and serves as a B and B very well. While we were there the owner was out of town but the lady running the facility was very nice and served a tremendous breakfast. Her name is Marsha. I can't imagine the owner improving our on our stay. Anyway this is a great getaway but make your reservations well in advance as I understand they are in high demand. Enjoy your stay!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple