US$97
US$74
US$104
US$98
Hampton.com
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
  • Pool
US$63
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$42
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$55
Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
All reviewsno elevatorstaying at this hotelrestaurants and shoppingspent nightsbetter than averagequick checkexercise roomwalking distanceyogurtcomplimentary breakfastbiscuitscold cerealwould stay here againthe room was nicefishing tripthe past yearswhite river
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We had to make a last minute trip down here to see my grandmother in the hospital. Not only is the hotel clean and the beds amazing, but they give you 15% off if you've got someone in the hospital. But we've used comfort inn before on another road trip and fell in love with them then. I'll never stay anywhere else if i can help it!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us! I hope your granddaughter is doing better! It's always tough to have family members in the hospital. We try to make it easier for those who do have family in the hospital to come see them, especially those unexpected calls regarding loved ones. These trips are not planned vacations, so we try to help out with this type of unexpected expense. These are usually very stressful times and we want to help relieve as much of the stress as we possibly can I'm glad you enjoyed stay and hope you will return soon. Best wishes to your granddaughter! Ricky

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Terrible breakfast and little seating. Ignorant staff upon check in. This is a two story hotel and there are no elevators. I have elderly parents who have a difficult time climbing stairs and we not not even offered a room on the first floor. Rude and condescending manager. Will never stay there or any Comfort Inn again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay at our hotel. I'm the "rude and condescending manager" that you speak of in your review. Just after you checked into the hotel, you came to the front desk and asked if we had an elevator. I just happened to be walking by and simply said that we did not. You left the front desk upset that we did not tell you that during check-in. I was not at the front desk during that time, so I don't know what all was said at that time. I do know that if any of my desk clerks had known that you had elderly people with you that could not walk upstairs, we would have done everything possible to get them a 1st floor room if any were available. We do our best to accommodate every guest and would have done so for you and your elderly parents.
Other than the elevator issue, I hope that you enjoyed your visit to our area. Ricky

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I have stayed at the comfort inn over the past 10,years to many to count .I have never been let down. the staff is always on their job making ones stay the best it could be going out of their way to make everyone feel at home. breakfast is good and their is always enough to eat.for me the comfort inn is the only place to stay in mtn.home.

Room Tip: all the rooms are about the same
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! Thank you also for your business! We appreciate all the kind words that you wrote and I will definitely pass this along to the staff. We are not prefect, but we do the best we can at trying to make sure that our guests enjoy their stay and their visit to Mountain Home. We hope to see you again soon! Ricky

Reviewed 1 July 2015

My mother in law is dying, on hospice, and I had to cancel my reservation for this holiday weekend. They have cancellation policy of 72 hours, so if they don't book the room to someone else by midnight Friday, I will be charged $118 for one night. I have never heard of a hotel policy like this. She said it was because of the holiday weekend. In my many years of traveling it is usually 24 hours or by 4 pm same day of arrival. I will not be booking at this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce611201511
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

I'm sorry that your mother is not doing well! I wish you and your family all the best and will keep you in our prayers.
At the time you made your reservation, you were informed that our cancellation policy for the holiday weekend was 72 hrs. This has been our policy for summertime holidays for many years. When you called to let us know that you were not coming, you were told that we would do our best to rent your reserved room, but if we were not able too, then you would be charged. We were able to rent you room and you were notified of this by phone call and email.
I believe that everything was handled properly and everyone should be happy with the outcome. I'm not sure what the problem is here. During busy, high occupancy times, we do have a 72 hr cancellation policy and everyone is made aware of this at the time of making their reservations.
I wish you the best with your mother! Ricky

Reviewed 10 June 2015

The nicest staff I ever met. The people are so friendly here. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay again. Best hotel on the strip. Very affordable. ....................................................................................

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! Thank you for the kind words for the staff and the property. I surely pass them along to everyone! I hope that you enjoyed you visit to Mountain Home and will return again soon! We look forward to seeing you again! Ricky