“Nice find near Mountain View”
Review of Anglers Restaurant

Anglers Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went to Mountain View AR to visit Blanchard Springs Cavern .. it is a 3 plus hour from Memphis and we decided to do it all in one day which is a bit of drive back and forth... I wish I had known about this place. After we visited the cavern and springs we were told about this place to eat. It is located on the White river and the dining room looks out right out on it. The menu was moderately priced and had a nice selection of fish (catfish, Alaskan cod) as well as other kinds of seafood ... they also have steaks which looked very good. If you are in the mood for chicken, burgers or sandwiches or heck even pasta or a salad or salad bar (with very tasty home made soups) they have it... I think from what I read on an outside sign they also offer breakfast. What I also liked is that they had a small hotel as well as some cabins and an RV park.. if I had known of this place we would have probably stayed for the evening and done some more exploring that day and come back to Memphis the next day. We do plan on going back to Mountain View and the caverns and will probably book this place. Nice and great find.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great view of the White River. Good menu although the Catfish I had was way over cooked, the burgers looked fantastic. the folks running the place were great and friendly.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Took my wife here for their Valentine's Day special. The food and service was very good. Enjoy our dinner. Enjoyed the view of the White River. Waitress was very good. Only draw back was that the place was a little noisy, but otherwise had a great time

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Sorry for the terrible line but if you are headed north out of Mountain View, hungry, then drop on in. They are right on the river and even though this is way off season they serve up some very good food no matter what other reviewers say. I have a cabin near them and eat a lot with them and have always found the food and stAff well above average. The breakfast, lunch and dinners have always been good and fresh. Burgers, steaks, catfish, all off it I’ve tried and never had a bad experience. Friendly service and good food; what else do you want. Oh yea, the view is pretty great too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The food was plentiful and yummy. Just remember though, this is a fish place not a steak place. The steak tips were too chewy to even eat. Fortunately there was plenty of other food to fill up on. The trout was outstanding as was the chili!!