US$38
Econo Lodge(Mountain View)
US$72
US$70
Dogwood Motel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$55
Quality Inn & Conference Center(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Lindsey's Resort(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$95
Budget Inn(Heber Springs)
US$50
  • Pool
Cabin at the Creek(Mountain View)
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I love the laid back feel of this hotel. Very cute and quaint look to it, and the staff are extremely friendly. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I am a frequent traveler to Mountain View and when you travel a lot you want a nice place to stay. THIS IS THE SPOT!!! Very quiet, affordable, and convenient. I will always keep coming back here, and I will always refer family and friends to this location.

Room Tip: The upstairs is my favorite because I love a nice view while I sip my coffee in the morning!!!! All a matter of personal preference!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Very inexpensive but you get what you pay for. The rooms were very dirty. A scrap of toilet paper was all that was found in the bathroom. A moldy wash cloth was hanging on the shower curtain. The outside telephone line was left on overnight so range loudly at 1 or 2 a.m. Probably won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stay here when we visit Mtn View, we have always had a good experience until now. Although the price is reasonable which is important, the rooms seems to be suffering. The mattress was worn out on one side and the bathtub was very dirty, the shower curtain was so bad it could have stood in a corrner by itself. The clerk that checked us in was very nice, polite and accommodating but the young lady that checked us out "Not so much." I went in to get coffee the next morning because there are no in room coffee makers and I was the only person in the lobby. She never acknowledged that I was around. When I went to check out, I was not asked how my stay was, or thank you and please come back. This is not typical "Mtn View Hospitality". There are not many choices in the area and up until now I have been pleased, They need to pay more attention to the condition of the rooms. I will probally consider the Batesville area for my next accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family