US$119
US$107
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$109
US$107
GardenInn.com
US$76
US$67
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
US$94
US$79
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$82
All reviewspull thruclean poolmotor homeblue bell ice creamrestrooms showersrv parkstaff was very friendly and helpfulan overnight staygood sizewi fiwe've stayedpadparlorpropaneinterstategraveldrain
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a perfect site for our one night stay. Right across from the older but well maintained pool area. The store was well stocked and the ice cream bar looked nice. We had a pull through gravel site that was perfectly suited for our Motorhome. We didn't use any of the amenities other than full hookups. The only disappointment was that the advertisement for this KOA indicates there is access from the campground to the river trail. You actually must use the adjacent road to ride to the trail and it isn't close. Seemed a little misleading.
While we could hear traffic from the nearby interstate, it wasn't enough to be annoying or disruptive.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This campground is an older campground but the services are adequate and the host are friendly. Our site was paved with excellent full hookups. There is a nice fenced pet park. The store is well stocked and my favorite is the blue bell hand dipped ice cream. There are several nice 50 amp sites right in front of the registration office. Don't be put off by the age, it is well maintained and everything is in excellent working order.

Room Tip: Please follow the directions on the website or in the directory. We followed our GPS and had a very difficult time getting through traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tennessee50plus
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed 1 night at this KOA. The price is really high for this campground. Paid $40 for a gravel site. When traveling I expect a nice spot especially for that price!! I could stay in a Motel 6 for this price!! (Not that I like Motel 6's!!). Nothing outstanding and very tight area to pull in and out of park

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank #1Soonerfan
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

We were worried after reading some reviews elsewhere, but there are really no other options. We booked online as we drove so I would have a paper trail. Sure enough when we got there he tried to put us in a lesser site than what I paid for-my husband caught it and they blamed it on their computers being down-(odd that they got the reservation from their pc, but couldn't tell what we paid for). As with other reviews, the cable did not work. We told Billy, he seemed concerned, but couldn't fix it. My husband went out later and fixed it himself.
The park isn't much, pay for an upgraded spot-it's worth it. Pool was small but clean, park equipment needs fixing.
Overall, high priced but served its purpose.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank RVTravelMama
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I titled this average for KOA, but that does not mean we think this RV park is
worthy of their price of $40.00. Seemingly, the KOA parks are becoming run down,
more so than in past years. It is my opinion that KOA in most states will become RV
long term rental properties.

My husband and I stayed there based on the two good reviews through Tripadvisor. Perhaps
their experience was different than ours. First, this RV park is right on the I-40. It doesn't seem so
as you leave I-40 because its over a mile from the freeway, but apparently it winds around, and we were next to it. The host drove us to our site, and my husband began to hook up. We then realized where he put us when it was too late to make a change. There were many open sites that they could have given us at a distance from the freeway...they were empty, yet they put us where we were surrounded by traffic noise, which shortened our stay to one night. We had request a possible two night stay because we wanted a travel rest, but declined.

The place needs help. Perhaps it's a financial drain to keep these RV parks in good condition. The laundry room was clean enough, but there were only three large dryers and two small ones, and one of the large ones was broken. I had to use the small ones, and they took many quarters before the clothing was dry. The money changer was broken too. The woman behind the counter did give me change, but didn't apologize or even smile as she gave me change for my bills. The grounds are OK, but shabby. YES, the word for this KOA RV park is shabby. They do have ice cream, and that was the best part of our one night stay. It's OK for a night...but they should charge $23.00, not $40.00. Do read other websites for reviews of this particular RV park. You'll find a much different and more accurate review.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple