See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great Stay. Proffesional and friendly service. Clean rooms. Affordable. I enjoyed the stay, the staff were very accommodating. I stayed for three nights which were excellent. I would recommend anyone who is on a budget to book with Red Roof Inn at this JFK location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
RRI459, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay perfect. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My stay at the Red Roof Inn North Little Rock was perfectly acceptable, and the friendly staff (a black female who looked to be in her 20s or 30s when I checked in, and a white man who looked to be in his 30s or 40s the next morning) were both real assets to the hotel as they were friendly, pleasant, and made appropriate small talk. The refrigerator in my room did not function, but that was only a minor inconvenience. The only gripe I have with this hotel are some of the handwritten signs I noticed in the property. One was in the elevator saying that you are being recorded and to not steal the lightbulbs (?!). Seriously? I stay in dozens of hotels each year and I don't recall ever seeing such a sign. It's analogous to telling public bathroom users not to steal the toilet seats or urinal cakes... Another was by a side entrance to the building (near the outdoor pool) saying that police would be called and that you'd be subject to immediate arrest it you attempted to use this door without a room key in your possession. The signs made me think "what does management think of guests if they feel the need to warn us not to steel light bulbs?!?" It also reminded me of Basil Fawlty and his inclusion of the words "no riff-raff" in his advert for his hotel's gourmet night...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My stay is good, room is clean. No any problem, very comfortable room. 100% smoke free room. all front desk employee helpful, when ever next time in town I stay red roof inn north Little Rock Jfk/ city center

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
RRI459, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Ericson
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that front desk staff was so helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Disappointed with the cleanliness of this room. Hair in bathroom near the sink and in shower, what looked like blood on the bathroom wall, sticky dirty hardwood floors...had to rewash my feet before putting on shoes! Register and baseboard pulled away from wall in bathroom.
Thin walls which meant we were kept up almost all night by loud neighbors.
Look elsewhere if you want clean, quiet rooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that your room was not clean to are standards. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will more thoroughly inspect to room make sure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at i0459@redroof.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation because was pleased last year when stayed at property. Checked in and the halls and lobby was about 80°. Had to switch rooms 3 times! No more continental breakfast.. Hallways was dirty and nasty..Room was filthy! Coffee maker was corroded! Maybe besides me on a friday was 3 other rooms rented. Went WAY down hill since my stay the previous year. Do not recommend anyone stating at that sh** hole!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo