“Mrs”

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time there after mayb 10 plus years. First visit I remember being very impressed....needless ,to say I can't say the same for this visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed with the quality of food. The service was excellent. We was seated very quickly and ordered taken but that is all the plus there is to this place. Will not return.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The server was on point!
Made us feel welcomed. The potato soup was delicious perfect for Vegans. Will go again

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The Bloomin Onion and the fried mushrooms were pretty good. Four entrees all came out cold. One steak severely under-cooked. Would have deducted more, but management handled problem to our satisfaction.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I got a prime rib dinner cause I just couldn't resist. I loved it, and devoured the mashed potatoes along with it. My mouth is watering just writing this.