All reviewslots of restaurantsfront deskchoice hotelsquiet neighborhoodmccain mallindoor poolwaffle machinerooms are clean and comfortablebreakfast attendantbiscuits gravyhousekeeping staffnice facilitybreakfast was deliciousyogurtfree breakfastperryrock
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We were in route to Tennessee from Texas with a 93 year old and instead of our usual all day drive decided to find a half way point to stay overnight. Have stayed at Choice hotels previously and Tripadvisor gave it good ratings and the price was right.

Perry, the Assistant GM, greeted us and his professionalism and genuine friendliness represented every thing that made this stay so nice. Location is in a quiet neighborhood with lots of nearby restaurants and stores. The hotel was super clean and everybody working there was extremely helpful. We had a room and a suite and both were spotless. My 93 year loved the coffee and breakfast the next day. Access to I-40 was easy and would have enjoyed staying longer than a quick overnight trip. If you're ever in the LR area definitely check out Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock. Perry will definitely ensure a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SIMA V, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

I remember you guys like it was yesterday! We take much pride in our work taking care of our guest and it's a great honor for you to speak so highly of me while the world is watching. I will share your kind words and great reviews to show the staff! It's always refreshing for guest to point out some many great things for other travelers to see! Here at our hotel, we do not see guest as just another number, we see and treat them just like family!

Perry Meadough
Assistant General Manager
501-801-1904

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were very up to date and clean. Staff was very friendly and the hotel is located within stumbling distance to several restaurants and bars. If you find yourself in Little Rock and need a good hotel, I highly reccomend this one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SIMA V, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and our hotel! It was an honor to have you as a guest!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stay in Comfort Inn Suites whenever we travel and generally are happy. We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in N. Little Rock, Arkansas on our way home from Nashville. We were greeted by absolutely the nicest young men at the front desk! Perry checked us in and was so polite and friendly! After getting into our room (which was really nice and immaculate) we found that our t.v. was having issues. I called down to the front desk and got Jayden. He told me he would be right up to check on it, and was there within 5 minutes. He was very polite and so friendly! He totally reset out cable and got everything working great. The staff here is absolutely the friendliest and very respectful! Our room was great and the breakfast was really good and very well stocked. We will definitely stay here again and will highly recommend this specific hotel to our friends and family!

Stayed: June 2018
SIMA V, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for being our guest and allowing us to be of service. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us.

We shall continue our hard work to ensure your future visit with us are pleasant as well.

Hope to see you again soon.

Guest Services Team,
Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best in North Little Rock! Perry and the staff give great service and are very nice. The rooms are clean. And the coffee and hot breakfast hits the spot! I visit this hotel approximately six times a month and I give it five stars!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

While doing reviews and I happen to see my own name come up gives you a great feeling! Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and sharing your feeling with the world! 5 stars are really amazing........THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Beautifully landscaped and inside well maintained, spotlessly clean. The manager, Perry, goes above and beyond to make our stay extremely pleasant. We love staying here. This was our fourth stay. We have made this our motel of choice when traveling to Tennessee to see family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gollertnt

It was really an honor having you as a guest! I'm very humbled by your kind words, we really try our best here to take care of our guest! Thank you for sharing this with the world and giving them the chance to get great service and have a good nights rest!

We hope to see you again soon!