US$56
US$214
US$274
US$207
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

All reviewslocal bedouinvegetarian foodsunset walkno electricitysolar panelsbedouin lifeunique placecooking classpickup truckamazing experiencedead seaan eco lodgehot water bottlestwo nightsreception areabedouin teamilky way
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The lodge is definitely one of a kind, the experience it offers cannot be found anywhere else. Rooms were clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, and food was great (all vegetarian). One activity I would highly recommend is stargazing at night...It is life changing. One of the guides (Ali Alhassasin) takes his time to explain all the star constellations and tells stories of their origins, and you could gaze through the lodge's telescope if you are lucky :). All in all, this place is definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Suleman is a special man and really made the place unique. We enjoyed our walks and the star gazing. The beds are not the most comfortable!
There is real camaraderie with the staff and the guests. I would like to stay here again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had a wonderful stay, great food ( vegetarian ), beautiful and comfortable rooms, great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Only points of comment are that I think the hotel would benefit from cosy/lazy seating in the common areas and that the staff was sometimes a bit noisy in a hotel that prides itself on it's peace and quietness.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We have visited Faynan twice. This time we brought my sister and her kids, 8+11. The lodge and the reserve are amazing! It’s beautiful and I love the candle light at night, the lack of cell service, and the wonderful vegetarian food. Make sure you take advantage of all the hikes and exploring available! They also put on a wonderful star talk that the kids loved.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This was my second time at Feynan.
Last time was several years ago and because it was during hot summer, even though the surrounding environment and concept of the lodge was beautiful, I couldn't fully enjoy the beauty of the place in a pleasant way.
However, this time, thanks to perfect weather, I enjoyed everything to the max.
Sunset trekking, moongazing(rather than stargazing due to the full moon), outdoor fight night, cozy bedding, simple but tasty meals, wadi trekking along the stream,, all the activities I joined were just as good.
Especially, Wadi Ghwayr trekking was what I liked most. The stories along the way were very informative, untouched surroundings were calming. More than anything else, walking along the stream listening to its flowing sound was such a rare experience I could have in Jordan that I loved this peaceful time so much.
Anyone who likes nature, this is probably one of the best times to go to Feynan! You won't regret.