Petra Moon Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$59
  • Pool
Petra Sella Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$54
US$49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$78
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Al Rashid Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)(Great Value!)
US$32
Petra Guest house Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$84
Orbitz.com
Al Anbat Midtown Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$20
US$14
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

Al Anbat Hotel 1(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$42
US$41
Hotels.com
Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp(Petra - Wadi Musa)
US$56
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Abraham Hostel(Petra - Wadi Musa)(Great Value!)
US$26
All reviewssalt roomfree massage chairsitalian cuisinesalt spamonth of marchspecial dessertwhat sets this hotel apartstaff are incredibly friendlyincredible hospitalitynewly built hotelincluded in our packagefamily run hotelhotel offerdefinitely return to this hotelmin drivesmall pooltrying hard
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

From the very first moment, this has to be one of the most welcoming hotels I have ever stayed in! It was clear that nothing would be too much trouble and that I just needed to ask.
The room was spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable.
The evening buffet was very good, breakfast reasonable. The hotel even made me a complimentary lunch to take on my trip to Petra! (The Petra visitor centre is a 4 or 5 minute drive away.)
Very much recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
p4hotel, Manager at P Quattro Relax Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Kay , Greetings from P Quattro Relax Hotel. Thank you so much. You put a smile on everyone's faces at the Hotel. Thank you for recommending us and please consider
P Quattro Relax Hotel to be your home away from home when you are visiting petra . We are honored to host you! Have a wonderful day.
ZEYAD AMARAT

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I decided to choose this hotel during my self-organized journey to Jordan, by mediating previous trip advisor descriptions and for its location nearby Petra entrance. Luxury and spacious room, very clean and with several intl. TV channels. Dinner and breakfast buffet with plenty of good local food and drinks. Hotel owner, Mr. Rad, speaks fluent English and Italian. He gave me many useful tips for next stops in my itinerary. To summarize: a “real” 4 stars hotel, highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
p4hotel, General Manager at P Quattro Relax Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Mr. Andrew, Greetings from The P Quattro Relax Hotel ! Thank you very much for your kind feedback and contribution. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure being of service, and we thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The best place in Jordan is Petra and the best hotel there is P Quattro relax hotel.
It has all the amenities , is centrally located and has a splendid view of the town with craggy mountains as a background.

I stayed two nights in this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The food is excellent , the staff very helpful and they all make sure your stay is a memorable one. ( Special mention of Ms Ashley at the reception ).

Would advice all to stay there on your trip to Jordan .

Anuradha Kulkarni
India.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
p4hotel, Manager at P Quattro Relax Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Mr. Narayan, Greetings from The P Quattro Relax Hotel ! Thank you very much for your kind feedback and contribution. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our breakfast. It was our pleasure being of service, and we thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Petra. I booked the hotel based on pictures, price/value and reviews, just right before my arrival in Wadi Musa.

I was welcomed in a spacious very modern and clean lobby by Ashley with a very bright smile and a nice cup of thyme tea. Check-In was quick and I received my key and a tour of the facilities from Ashley as well, which made me feel right at home.

The room was super spacious and clean, with a bathroom, which made me feel I was back in Italy (I was later introduced by Ashley to the owner Rad, who had spend the greater part of his life in Italy - so the marble all around in the bathroom, floors and all around the hotel and Italian - European design made sense). It also had all the amenities one could ask for, such as good smelling lotion, shampoo and shower gel, soap, comb, q-tips, dental kit, sewing kid, free bottled water, tea and coffee and a non alcoholic mini bar (for purchase).

The hotel is equipped with a sauna, salt room and massage room. I used all three services for a very reasonable special Price of 25JD. Believe it or not Ashley was my massage therapist as well (I must say she sure is a very multi talented individual). She later told me, that she was a manicurist as well (appears another service could be added to the hotel, which would make it even more special). Loved the massage, sauna and the purifying power of the salt room so much, that I used the services on both days of my short stay. The “spa” area also featured free massage chairs (which I did not use).

I used the hotels laundry service, which was quick and reasonably priced - the laundry smelled super fresh and was greatly done.

The rooftop terrace was gorgeous - unfortunately a little too cold for me to use, as it was very cold outside (with me residing in Las Vegas and loving the hot weather, it probably felt colder than it actually was, and any other European would have possibly stayed outside with much enjoyment). Mister Rad told me, that he had plans of possibly adding a fireplace, so guests could enjoy the wonderful panorama of The Valley during the winter month as well.

During my stay a beautiful display was added to the right of the front desk, with plans of adding souvenirs and Traveller’s essentials shortly.

Last by not least - the food was very good. I had breakfast included with my room and the selection was great, from fresh pastries, to fruit, cereal, daily changing hot foods and region typical foods. Dinner buffet was delicious as well, I was offered additional options, just in case the offerings were not to my liking. When I returned from my Petra tour at around 4p I had ask to eat and even though the restaurant was closed - food was prepared for me with a smile and great attitude. The portions were super large and I was not able to finish all - flavors were great and foods had a Italian touch to it.

If you are planning to go to Petra - there is a shuttle service available (I believe it is free of charge).

Overall - I highly recommend this hotel, as I found that the service was outstanding, especially the service of great Ashley and the owner Mister Rad (as he appears to be very involved in the day to day operation and seems to work 24 hours a day - 7 days a week to create that family like feel, that his staff displays, plus I saw him performing handyman work as well).

Thank you for the special and wonderful treatment I received during my stay, it sure made me feel at “home”. I shall be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
p4hotel, General Manager at P Quattro Relax Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Mmooni,
Greetings from P Quattro Relax Hotel ! We are all so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to benefit from our facilities. We im to make our property your home away from home and provide you with the best service possible. We are happy to hear that you were delighted with our friendly staff. .
We look forward to your return visit and thank you for choosing P Quattro Relax Hotel
Sincerely

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We had mixed feeling about P Quattro Relax Hotel.
Pros:
The staff is wonderful, helpful and very friendly - 5*
Our room had nice décor, and was comfortable, free water bottles - also 5* for the first impression.
Morning shuttle to Petra was a huge plus - another 5*.
Nice breakfast

Cons:
We spent two nights at this hotel. The first night only a few rooms were occupied, and we had a nice stay; but on the second night the hotel was fully booked, and the noise level at the room was unacceptable, every cough, running water, voices from the other rooms were disturbing my sleep. Seems like they forgot to soundproof the rooms.
Another issue we had was the overflowing shower - entire bathroom was flooded.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travfirst
p4hotel, General Manager at P Quattro Relax Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Greetings from The P Quattro Relax Hotel ! Thank you very much for your kind feedback and contribution. On behalf of the whole team, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced during your stay with the noise coming from the another room . your next stay will be quite and more comfortable, and we thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,