“Nice Place”

Rock House Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Searcy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You think it's "rock" because of the architecture. However, when you enter, you see that it's the Hard Rock Cafe on a budget. Despite that, it's good. I'm not sure of the rock music scene in Searcy, but this place stands alone as a nice sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although we were on “the list “ and had waited beyond the stated time, we were told we’d be waiting another 45 minutes. Just not the same service we’ve had in the past since they added the liquor license.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The philly cheese steak was sliced roast beef, not steak. The mahi fish taco was lacking in a piece of fish, like some kind of minced fish. Will not return.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to give this place a try after looking at the menu online. My daughter and I ordered the spinach and artichoke dip and a flatbread to split. Both were unique and very yummy. My husband enjoyed his meal as well. Portion sizes are large. We would definitely recommend this place. The service was good as well.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I kid you not, the burger tasted like dirt. My opinion is they are trying to get way too fancy with their food. They would do much better just to keep it simple. The appitizers were the best thing I ate.