Super 8 by Wyndham Siloam Springs(Siloam Springs)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$50
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
US$96
Best Western Stateline Lodge(West Siloam Springs)
US$85
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Front door was all jacked up. It smelled god awful inside the carpet was damp yet sticky the couch in the room looked like it was taken off the curb someplace. Burn marks on it dirty AF and broken. The bathroom door handle was sitting on the bathroom sink.. I mean for the 65 bucks they charged we were robbed. Spend the extra 30 or so and get a room at the casino. I've stayed in some cheap hotels before that were not so nice. But I can honestly say this one was by far the worst!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Angela R
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This was by far the worst hotel I have ever been to. We had reservations for two king non-smoking rooms but they only had record of one and told us they would put us in a different room and give us a $2.00 discount for our trouble but then admitted it wasn't a discount at all, it was the regular rate for the queen smoking room. We even gave the our confirmation email with a confirmation number but she said she couldn't explain to us why they didn't have our reservations because it was difficult to explain even though we booked directly through the hotel, not a third party.The rooms smelled awful, phone didn't work, there were stains on the sheets and holes in the comforters. The carpet was sticky and there were pubic hairs all over the bathroom floor. At 3:00 in the morning I got stuck in the bathroom because the door was broke and did not open from the inside. Luckily my husband heard me and was able to open it from the outside to let me out. At 9:00 AM we went to the front desk to complain and the employees were in the back room asleep!! We pushed the assistance button for 15 minutes before the lady woke up and came to the front desk. We asked for the manager and the employee said he wasn't there and pretended to call him by pushing the buttons on the phone but when she went back into the room they were sleeping in we could hear her and the male manager having a conversation!! Still not sure why she lied to us and pretended to call him. She came back out and said the manager offered us a 15% discount on our next stay, as if we would ever stay there again!! We told here we would never stay at one of their hotels again and demanded a refund which of course was refused. I told her that if they didn't want a lawsuit they better fix the bathroom door before somebody gets stuck in there without another occupant to get them out and dies!! Even though we asked for the manager Kal Pate who was in the back room we were never allowed to speak with him. We told the service desk all of our complaints and they dd not care at all so please do not respond to my complaint saying that if only we had made the employees or manager aware of our issues then you would have resolved them like you said on other reviews because we tried several times and were denied! We will never stay there again!!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank KimandJarredMorgan
kalpatel33, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Siloam Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Kim & Jarrod,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. If you received a confirmation email then you did not book directly with the hotel as we do not have a program in place to send email confirmations.

America's Best Value Inn & Suites

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Due to work being done at my house, I put my daughter and her family up for a night at American Best Value Inn in Siloam Springs, across from McDonalds. If that's "Best Value" I'd hate to see worst value! Although I reserved the room with a credit card, then actually paid cash, when my daughter paid, she was also charged a $20 deposit. We did get the $20 back the next morning, but just the idea of it didn't set well with me. When they got to the room, the bathroom door was dangerously hanging by one screw and wouldn't shut, so my son-in-law just took it off. They told managements about it in the morning and were told the room had been recently painted and apparently the door hadn't been put back on correctly. When I confronted management in the morning and expressed my displeasure, management told me plainly that since the problem with the door hadn't been reported within 30 minutes after checking it, according to their policy, they couldn't do anything about it. I told them my daughter didn't know that, but they said that didn't matter, that was their policy. I let them know I would definitely be giving a negative review and was told, basically, that they didn't really care, that was their policy, and if I DID give a negative review, they would respond. Well, here's the review I promised them, I can't wait to see what they have to say about it. Whatever you do, DO NOT STAY THERE!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Papashakey
kalpatel33, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Siloam Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Papashakey,

We apologize that your daughter's experience was not a happy one. Hotels do charge a deposit to cash paying guests if they accept cash payments at all, that is a nation wide policy with most hotels. We have been remodeling the rooms and upgrading them, had we been informed when they reached the room we would have been more than happy to have taken care of it. All we can do when informed the next day is to have maintenance repair it before the next guest arrives. We hope you have a better experience at hotels in the future.

America's Best Value Inn

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I have made frequent trips to this hotel to visit my husband who is working in that area. Each time I've been there the rooms have been very clean and the staff have been very courteous. They have always been very accomodating with additional pillow requests, etc.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Heather,

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

America's Best Value Inn

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I planned a trip to Fayetteville for an Arkansas football game. I booked a room at America's Best Value Inn, Silom Springs because it was the closest available room. Closer to game day I was able to book a room closer to Fayetteville and attempted to cancel the room at the previous hotel. I called twice to confirm cancellation, and I was told over the phone that the hotel I had reserved was cancelled under my name. Come to find out, I had been charged for the room I had cancelled at America's Best Value Inn, Silom Springs. I called the hotel to get a refund and the staff was rude and unapologetic. I still have not been refunded my money nor have I ever been to the town of Silom Springs, Arkansas. Do not book here: football fans beware!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Austin R
kalpatel33, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Siloam Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2015

Dear Austin,

We apologize that you are unhappy, however on our end there is no record that you called to cancel your reservation. Therefor when you did not show up for your room by the next morning after holding your room for you all night we charged you as a No Show. If you had a cancellation number or the name of the person you spoke with we could have helped you.