“Just like Grandma's House”
Review of Venesian Inn

Venesian Inn
Ranked #12 of 171 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Been operating for decades and always packed when we've visited. The Chicken Parmesan is fabulous. Bring your own wine and enjoy one of the best Italian meals ever!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We recently ate at the Venesian Inn after hearing about it for years. My father ate there in 1959 and had raved about it when I was young so when we were in the area I couldn't resist a stop. The restaurant is unchanged since the 50s, it's a true classic. The service was friendly. They have several pasta dishes as well as chicken and salads for lunch. I had the chicken ravioli which was magnificent. The homemade rolls were terrific as well. I didn't care much for the house salad dressing. They have wonderful steaks as well but didn't serve them on the lunch menu. We had a great lunch, it did not disappoint.

1  Thank KBD87
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I remembered this restaurant as being great from my college days. Not anymore! I was sick with migraine for 2 days after eating there and everyone else had swollen eyes from all the MSG in the meat and sauce. Beware! I went back for old time's sake but never again. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I became a fan of this iconic place when I was in college and was thrilled to find the food just as great as I remembered. The homemade rolls are awesome and served with honey. The spaghetti and meatballs is just what your Italian grandma would have made. No frills-just good, hearty food. The fried chicken and spaghetti is a local favorite.

1  Thank KeytonM
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is kind of a dated, ramshackle building -- the restrooms are in a building that is attached to the main building -- that houses one of the real gems among restaurants in Arkansas. The food is inexpensive and terrific and plentiful. Try the fried chicken and spaghetti. All of the food comes with very basic salads as well as wonderful rolls and honey. The service is very friendly, not stuffy.

1  Thank Steve M