“Good Food..Nice atmosphere”

La Huerta Bar and Grill
Ranked #77 of 158 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Hubby and I went for dinner one evening. I'm on a very limited list of foods I Can eat and limited quantities. I asked if I could order from the childrens menu. They had no problem with it. Food was great, and staff was awesome.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We had a nice lunch here. Their spicy salsa was extremely spicy (and I love hot food) and they forgot to bring us our queso blanco cheese dip - but apart from that, the food was good!

Reviewed 26 November 2015

As the title says it all. Reminded me of home food. Street tacos were delicious! Not any of that Tex-Mex stuff.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We regularly eat at this La Huerta location. The food is always good, but the service varies a lot. One time we will get great service and have a wonderful attentive server, the next we will be ignored and the service will be quire poor. The prices are average and the beer and drink specials are good. I hope that they can get the server attitude issues resolved so that we can eat here more frequently.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

We ordered from here twice during my recent visit to Northwest Arkansas. Everything was great and plentiful. We had the razorback burrito which is mild in flavor and loaded with extras; my daughter has the Stevens Special which is commonly known as ACP. She thought it was perfect because there were no hidden "extras". Only rice cheese and chicken. I had beef and cilantro tacos. They were exemplary. My only bit of upset was that I couldn't get the empanadas cilantro on either time we ordered. I will definitely eat there again.