“Will not go back”

La Huerta Bar and Grill
Ranked #52 of 164 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered take out. First, what self respecting Mexican resturant does not have pork tamales? When I fid out a Mexican resturants does not have pork tamales, it puts a uestion on everything else. Overall the food was OK at best but not good enough to make this my regular Mexican resturants. I order fajitas and they did not provide tortillas.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Hubby and I went for dinner one evening. I'm on a very limited list of foods I Can eat and limited quantities. I asked if I could order from the childrens menu. They had no problem with it. Food was great, and staff was awesome.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We had a nice lunch here. Their spicy salsa was extremely spicy (and I love hot food) and they forgot to bring us our queso blanco cheese dip - but apart from that, the food was good!

Reviewed 26 November 2015

As the title says it all. Reminded me of home food. Street tacos were delicious! Not any of that Tex-Mex stuff.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We regularly eat at this La Huerta location. The food is always good, but the service varies a lot. One time we will get great service and have a wonderful attentive server, the next we will be ignored and the service will be quire poor. The prices are average and the beer and drink specials are good. I hope that they can get the server attitude issues resolved so that we can eat here more frequently.