“Staff fighting or wrestling on entryway ”

La Huerta Bar and Grill
Ranked #54 of 171 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Eat here regularly. May be last visit!
Two male staff members were either play wrestling or fighting just outside the front door. 10:00 pm in the evening. They went inside after they were
asked what the-----they were doing! Totally inappropriate for
any business establishment! Looks like a business going searching for
Management!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered a 16ounce draft Dos Equis amber.
Everyone gets carded regardless of age.
Then an appetizer of the Live table side guacamole.
The fixings are rolled out on a cart already pre-measured. I had her put everything in! I like my guac chunky. It was very good but had too much lemon which is used to help it not turn brown. I didn't ask for it and it wasn't part of the setup so must be already mixed in... Deflates the " fresh" table side vibe...
Ordered the Pollo Ranchero with is chicken with grilled onions and peppers served with beans and rice. It was good but nothing special...

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered take out. First, what self respecting Mexican resturant does not have pork tamales? When I fid out a Mexican resturants does not have pork tamales, it puts a uestion on everything else. Overall the food was OK at best but not good enough to make this my regular Mexican resturants. I order fajitas and they did not provide tortillas.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Hubby and I went for dinner one evening. I'm on a very limited list of foods I Can eat and limited quantities. I asked if I could order from the childrens menu. They had no problem with it. Food was great, and staff was awesome.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We had a nice lunch here. Their spicy salsa was extremely spicy (and I love hot food) and they forgot to bring us our queso blanco cheese dip - but apart from that, the food was good!