“Good service, good food, tough sirloin”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #82 of 155 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We went for dinner and wanted to try new sirloin dinner we had seen advertised on tv. We were seated quickly and had very good service. Our salad were very good, broccoli was excellent as well as potatoes. But went it came to the sirloin it looked very good but it was tough. Just goes to show, what is advertised does not always meet the hype. Very disappointed. ☹

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I took my wife and daughter to eat here and it was not a very good experience for us. We had to ask for our salads and then they we're delivered. Between the 3 of us we only received one drink refill and I had to ask for that. My wife and daughter ordered the exact same steak and my wife's was cooked like she requested but my daughters was like beef jerky... Just not very impressed... If you want a steak please go to another steak house...

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Good food. The service is the second worse service we have ever had. It was lunch time, yes, but we were here first. He took other orders first, never checked on us, forgot to bring out bread, got our order wrong, forgot our salad, forgot our dessert. I wanted to leave 2 pennies, I guess it's a good thing my husband is nicer than I am.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch here. The service was excellent and the food tasted great! We had the French dip and the ribeye sandwiches. They allow you to pick any side dish.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Filet and endless shrimp is pretty great by itself. Pair that with perfectly grilled meat, and one of the best servers (Johlene). I can't think of a thing that wasn't perfect.

1  Thank RickyLee