How more disappointed can you be ?? The view is amazing, it is beautiful. But the installations...they are soo old, not optimised and all the furniture are low quality. Beds were not good. It is sooo disappointing. No wifi in the rooms so you have to go to the common places, not very useful. In the end my bathroom didnt work properly so there was a water accident. They didnt care at all. So i had water all over the floor. Also there rea some maasage offers but of when you ask for it, it is not possible for no reasons. It is nice to come there and see the village but not enough to book a room there. I regret to have booked there. This is so frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kalypso Cretan Village is situated in Plakias, 31 kms south of Rethymnon. The Hotel is located in the grandiose environment of a small isolated fjord. It lies in 50.000 sq meters full of gardens and hanging rocks and has been created with respect to nature beauty and keeping the traditional Cretan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kalypso Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalypso Cretan Village Hotel Plakias
- Kalypso Cretan Village Plakias, Greece - Crete