We are four days into a seven day trip half board. Lovely room (108) with sea view and amazing value for money. Of the three pools, the two prettiest are mostly private at the moment (early May). You do need a car though to make the most of the beautiful surrounding area. We hired ours in Hania and drove from the airport. We didn't bump into any British tourists and had a great time. Lovely breakfast and dinner, the place is gorgeous. Don't listen to the reviews which say the place needs renovated- what do you expect for the price you've paid? Rooms cleaned daily and shower had hot water. I'd happily stay here again, if only to explore more of Crete, which is much bigger than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kalypso Cretan Village is situated in Plakias, 31 kms south of Rethymnon. The Hotel is located in the grandiose environment of a small isolated fjord. It lies in 50.000 sq meters full of gardens and hanging rocks and has been created with respect to nature beauty and keeping the traditional Cretan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kalypso Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalypso Cretan Village Hotel Plakias
- Kalypso Cretan Village Plakias, Greece - Crete