“Outstanding cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lakey1502
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Outstanding cottage”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

WoW!

We had to attend a wedding at The Inn on the Lake, the prices were crazy so decided to book a local cottage.

I emailed a few local and Keldas view came in cheap.

We arrived at 3pm on the Friday and it was clean heating on a timer and all nice and warm an the fire all ready setup to light.

The lease was for Friday - Monday but with work we left on the sunday. But still great value.

We explored the cottage and every room was clean, well furnished and the kitchen had every item you could want. More then my own house!

Tv's throughout and you can tell the owners are proud of the cottage and those who want to rent.

Washing machine
Dish washed
Dryer
2 fridges
Freezer
Ironing stuff,
Sheds to store bikes etc
basically anything you could want to e away from home. You only need to bring your own towels and food and drink everything else is supplied. Everything matches and not out of place like some other cottages where the owners just dump what I would say hand me downs or car bootsale stuff.

Logs and coal also supplied!!

I highly recommend this cottage and I will be coming back to explore the lakes!!

Amazing

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing