“Local very friendly bar with great music and DJs”
Review of Island House

Island House
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Alice Town
Cuisines: Bahamian, Grill
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is where the locals go in Alice town and are very friendly to visitors who want to check it out. Can be a little loud and gets busy later.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stopped into the Tourist Center nearby and this place was recommended as a good place to have a beer. Middle of the Day it was my kind of place, friendly locals, lots of dollar bills stapled all over. Very unassuming and cheap beers. No matter where I go in this world I like to visit at least one dive bar. You learn so much about a place that way.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

In my visit to Bimini I visited the Island House, and met the owner Tunes. We had drinks and ordered for from the kitchen. The Biminites are friendly and accommodating, I had good company for sit down conversations with much back ground music. I love this little fishing town. I shall soon have to pass through again, early in the New Year and I'm looking forward to same.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Such a great time! Loved playing the gossip line. Can't wait to come back and hang out!! Rhonda Zach Tony Barrett Beckie Kevin.
So wish we had a pic of the twerked Barrett.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place was AWESOME! Loved the bartender, lots of locals, we were the only tourists in there and we had a GREAT time with them. GO IN HERE!