Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the river full hookups mighty mississippi level sites front row pull throughs great park gravel sites pull through sites big rigs short drive beale street close to downtown easy access benches laundry barge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is located just over the I55 from Memphis. Easy in and out of the city we were there just after they closed the I40 bridge because of a crack. The day that we went into Memphis it wasn't bad. Coming back over the bridge was easy.
The views of the river and the tugs and barges going by are so relaxing. There always seems to be a breeze from the river. The laundry and bath facilities are immaculate and the washers and dryers are new LG brand ad there is no charge. WIFI is free but not it may or may not work. They do have access to TV with air TV that works well.
I highly recommend this campground. Other people we met were return campers or came here because friends told them good things. Word of mouth is powerful.
I only wish there was shade.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This RV park is on the Arkansas bank of the Mississippi River. It's so relaxing just watching the water. The barges are fascinating too. I didn't realize they could tie that many together for one pusher boat. Sites are gravel with plenty of room. The washers and dryers are free and in good condition. The bathrooms and showers were clean and ok. The barges do run all day and all night and you can hear the engines. There is also a train in the distance. Neither of these sounds bothered us. Hope to stay here again some day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The park itself is OK, unless they get a lot of rain. My issue isn't with the park, it's with the management...
We arrived on 30 April and paid for one week. The ONLY reason we chose this park was (1) the Navy base RV Park in Millington. TN was not open due to COVID-19 policy and (2) the Agricenter is not what it used to be. We are full-time RVers and we're based out if Millington, so we return to the area once a year to visit family, see all of our Doctors and renew our scripts for the next year. After we completed our first week we elected to convert to a monthly rate as we felt it wouldn't impact our access to the Memphis side of the river. During our first week we were notified that the base had opened however we elected to stay in place. UNFORTUNATELY the Hernando De Soto Bridge closed down on the 11th of May which significantly impacted our transit to and from the Memphis side of the river. I informed them of the situation and explained we needed to move and they told me that I couldn't get a refund for the unused day as I signed an application stating there are no refunds for early departure from a monthly reservation. Regardless of their policy, they refused to consider the extenuating circumstances and the impact to my wife & I. I will NEVER consider staying there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A little hard to get to but well worth traveling through neighborhoods! NOT FANCY, or have a lot of amenities BUT has free wash and dry!!!!

Weather was PERFECT and we spent most of our time outside watching the boats go up and down the Mississippi River. Ate all our meals out at the picnic table.

NOTE: I -40 was closed due to the break in a beam the day we got there so traveling to Memphis TN was off due to the backups on both bridges.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2013TravelinFool
Reviewed 8 May 2021

What isn’t there to love about being right on the Mississippi River? We had a concrete pad that was water front. Props for the clarified directions...be sure to read on their website. The 4 stars because the road was very torn up on hard on the RV. Big rigs fit.