Redwood Inn and Suites
HIExpress.com
US$46
Hotels.com
US$65
Motel 6 Pine Bluff(Pine Bluff)
US$48
US$69
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

This was my third stay here in three weeks . I've stayed in the neighboring hotels, but this one is in my opinion the best value. It's a no frills Inn, but the rooms are very clean. Most importantly, the beds are very comfortable. I've stayed in three different rooms and had a good night sleep in each one. Wifi is good too. Nice flat screen TV

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped here on my way to Pensacola beach. Called for a room around 7 at night. The owner answered and was extremely pleasant and willing to offer a great deal. The man is a good person. He didn't offer the discounts I asked for, but lowered the price equally. Hardly seen in today's economy. They still do all the major discounts though! Location is good, plenty of food. The motel seems to be under renovation, yet still clean, bug free and I felt very say. WIFI is WAY better than most all larger hotel chains. Amazing speed! And the TV and cable well above average! People are friendly and helpful. I will experience the waffle breakfast in the AM.... and am confident it will be enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again. In fact, going to book a room for my return trip to Colorado!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Our stay fantastic! Experience was great and the room was excellent. Moderately priced, knowledgeable staff and workers, room was very clean. Just a short drive into Pine Bluff. I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Next to McDonalds and other eateries. Fairly quiet most of the occupants when we were there were construction workers. Great place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I stay in Wyndham Hotels when I travel and had stayed here in the past when it was a Days Inn. I'm not sure why but when I googled Days Inn in White Hall the number for this place came up. I called it and asked "Is this the Days Inn in White Hall?" The answer was "Yes," so, I made my reservation. To my surprise this was no longer a Days Inn when I arrived. I had a meeting to go to so I called and explained the situation to the owners and asked to cancel. They told me that I had made the reservation so I had to pay. I explained that they said yes when I asked if this was the Days Inn and they told me that I was lying. The owner and the lady at the desk who I believe is his wife yelled at me and told me that I was just making up a story to get out of my bill. We went back and forth while I tried to calmly explain my position and the owner flew off the handle and called me a liar until he told me that he would charge me double and hung up the phone.

I reported the hotel to my credit card company and they never received a dime for my stay.

Now, the place looks kind of run down but I'm sure it's a fine room for the price. However, I would think twice before booking a room at this place because the customer service is deplorable.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank tbg2323
Reviewed 12 May 2014

On a recent motorcycle trip I cut my day short to get out of the rain. The staff was friendly and helpful. They gave me some old rags to clean up my bike. The breakfast was adequate. The room was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo