“Yummm”
Review of Masala Grill

Masala Grill
Ranked #363 of 900 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Price range: US$7 - US$139
Description: We are a small family owned restaurant striving to serve the best zabihah halal desi cuisine to our customers. As a team, we work tirelessly seven days a week to cater Indian and Pakistani food, with a wide range of variety from vegetarian to non-vegetarian dishes guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. We serve Goat Karhai, Chicken Biryani, Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, Daal Tadka, Shahi Paneer, BBQ, Samosa and lots more.
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch, and it was so good we went back for dinner to try different things, everything was good! Veg and non veg thaali, paneer, butter chicken, goat biryani, paneer/chicken/beef rolls, samosas, and plum juice. Can't wait to get hungry again so I can try something different which I'm sure will also be good. Now I've seen complaints on yelp about the price for the amount of food but I think the serving size is normal, didnt have any leftovers but i was full and satisfied not stuffed. The family that runs it is so helpful they suggested different things to try and they also said if there's something that's not on the menu u can ask if they can make it, just give them a day in advance. This is will be my go to for Indian food from now on in bakersfield =9

Moiz L, Owner at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much Kimberley. It was a pleasure having you folks. We have a bunch of new dishes on the menu that I bet you'll love! Hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

2016 roadtrip with a vegan companion. I'm not Indian, nor an expert on Indian food. However, I was blown away by the excellently prepared food. Our server went way out of the way to accommodate and offer suggestions to my vegan companion. I had the samosas, chicken kati roll and a delicious mango lassi. No idea when I will return to the Bakersfield area, but I would return here for another meal.

Moiz L, Owner at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love taking care of our customers, it drives us every day. We have a bunch of new vegan items on the menu. See you again soon we hope :)

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Just opened on May 1st. Found it on zabiha.com. Liked the food - kati roll, chicken biryani, and non-veg thaali

1  Thank shamshasan
Moiz L, Owner at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you Shams sir. It is always a pleasure when you visit us. We have added some more paraatha rolls and snack items on the menu. Inshallah see you soon :)