“best food we had in a while from and restaurant”
Review of Leo's Burgers

Leo's Burgers
Ranked #118 of 840 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Description: GREAT Breakfast joint
Description: GREAT Breakfast joint
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Fantastic food , you really get an great burger that is huge
we done the faimly pack meal for $26.99 you get 2 huge chesseburgers ,2 huge hamburgers ,1 Bacon tomatoe and lettuce sandwich and 3 orders of fries ,it was enoungh food for 3 people to have 7 meals out of depending on how much some can eat at one time ,Also ordered 1 large milkshake it was and 32 oz shake great shakes ,very friendly staff an great place
big enough to share ,we will be going there againg when we are in Bakersfeild Ca

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

First found this place on Yelp last winter on my way home from LA. I prefer Trip Advisor as it's usually far more accurate but Leo's Burgers was absolutely the best burger I've ever had. I wish the breakfast were available all day. I had the double bacon cheeseburger combo while my friend had the mushroom burger. We both agreed it was the best yet! I went thru the drive thru all my visits which is still a 10+ minute wait once at the window. Food is made fresh to order. Last visit was on July 18, 2016.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Recently made a trip up to Yosemite, and stopped off in Bakersfield. I am so glad I found Leo's Burger. The menu is vast but every item is cooked very very well. I had the A1 burger and it was absolutely amazing. I will be stopping here every time I travel thru Bakersfield.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My friend and I picked this place because across the street, the two Asian restaurants was closed. It was really busy; but it was no surprise because it was Father's Day as well. We ordered our food, sat down, and our meals was served to us. I had a chicken salad with ranch. It also came with cheddar cheese, a bit too much of that and ranch dressing.

As for the employees, they seem really nice especially of being a holiday. This restaurant cater to more Hispanic than any other race. My friend and I was the only minority; but felt welcome :D

Reviewed 28 April 2016

The food is very well portioned and reasonably priced for the amount of food given. I think the store would benefit with a larger dining room because every time I go there it is always packed with people coming to enjoy the excellent food. Wonderful customer Service!