“Great food and service plus vegetarian food”

Chef's Choice Noodle Bar
Ranked #25 of 900 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant just opened a week ago and is getting rave reviews, including my own. There are so few asian restaurants in Bakersfield and this one is not only a welcomed addition but the food is the best I have eaten outside of Thailand. They are introducing new and authentic Thai dishes each week. I highly recommend this new establishment and hope Trip Adviser will follow up on this one. The owner welcomes any and all criticism and makes adjustments as requested. His email address is available on the facebook website under noodle bar.
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My wife and I have eaten at Chef's Choice Noodle Bar twice and enjoyed our meal each time. I am a vegetarian and it was nice to have numerous entree options. The next time we are in Bakersfield, we will definitely eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place has a nice atmosphere and an extensive menu. The veggie ramen was not as good as I had hoped. The mushrooms were like rubber. The papaya salad was pretty good. The real disappointment was the avocado wontons. The description she be "fried wontons with guacamole".

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Bakersfield. The food is excellent. Always consistent. Combination fried rice is my favorite! Good job little bar!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The name of the restaurant gave no indication of the very good Thai/Asian menu. Had an excellent curry dish along with a couple of solid appetizers.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We went there few times. It is a street parking. It is nice cool ambiance, I usually order a type of spice soup with angel noodles, the taste is not consistence. The service is good and prompt.