“Lunch buffet”

Zaika Indian Cuisine
Ranked #33 of 900 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: SERVING LUNCH BUFFET ( ALL YOU CAN EAT ) EVERYDAY FROM 11AM TO 3PM.Open every day from 11Am to 9PM, Friday & Saturday till 10PM. We specialize in North Indian food and also make some special South Indian dishes like Dosa and Idli.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The lunch buffet was very tasty with many dishes to choose from, including quite a few vegetarian options. I had some questions of some of the ingredients in various dishes. The staff and even the chef came out to answer all my question.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I am an Indian food fan, I used to go to zaika, either for open buffet or for a dinner. The food is good but I always felt that there is a fishy taste in the food but the spices always covered that. Till I found Taj Mahal on California, the food is more delicious and bigger quantities in terms of meat.
What I like about zaika is the ambiance, which is good for a romantic dinner. The service is always good. It's a bit pricey restaurant, my wife and I usually pay around $50 or more for our dinner.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

The food was self made and very well prepared. The service was excellent. Many Indians eat there too. Highly recommended!

1  Thank freddyschenk
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

What a lucky find! Staff attentive check, ambience was nice with cloth napkins. Food was of amazing quality and after 5 days of pretty crappy food this was a real treat! I recommend the butter chicken but all options chosen were tasty, well presented and in ample supply. Vegetarian options were also plentiful. If you are going through Bakersfield you need to stop in, totally worth the break in your trip.

2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Bakersfield has a large Indian population and they all eat here. Good vegetarian choices. Favorite local place

1  Thank Tdhalldds