“A bit below other IHOPs”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #258 of 900 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

They don't have Eggbeaters and that's a first for any IHOP I have ever been to. Next time I'll have breakfast at the hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed the night in Bakersfield and just walked across the street. We wanted a quick and predictable meal. Good was as always good . I just wish they'd wipe down the syrups on the table.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Omelets my wife and I had were smothered in cheese sauce, heavy cheese flavor. Came with a fruit bowl, but thirty bucks for this was verging on obscene.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Our server was friendly, the service was quick and the taste of the food was fine but the restaurant wasn't the cleanest. Our table was fine but the table across from us was a mess. The bathroom was a mess too.

$18 (after tax, before tip) for an iced tea, a coffee, 2 pancakes, 2 bacon strips, hashbrowns and 2 eggs.

1  Thank Mailoha
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Had Blue Cheese & Bacon Sirloin Steak dinner. Came with "smashed" red potatoes. Two 4 ounce steaks covered with creamy & crumbled blue cheese topping with bacon chunks and broccoli & garlic French toast. Choice of soup or salad, I had latter. Very good steak, tender and done medium rare as ordered. Nice mixed side salad. Fast & friendly service. One of the best meals I've ever had at IHOP.