“2nd stop on way to LA”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Bakersfield
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second stop on our way from Yosemite to LA.

Standard Starbucks, but nice chocolate cake with our coffee and very friendly staff who were interested in why a bunch of people from the UK were in their store!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped there this morning for a cup of coffee dark. Not a difficult order. I got a cup of weak folders brothers like garbage. Seriously starbucks? The reason I go to you instead of a gas station and pay three times the price of gas station coffee is because I want a good cup of coffee. Put some coffee in the machine like you mean it. By the way, the service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Location is great for travelers, corner of Hwy 99 and Hwy 65 with an easy on and off. But what I love most about this location: they are consistent...with their drink making skills and their friendliness. They make you feel like you belong there and they want you to leave happy...which I always do. I order the same drink every time at different locations and for some reason this location makes the BEST drinks...consistently! Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This staff is nice. I like to go inside and order because I am a people person. And I like to create characters for my books by watching people in public... haha

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The staff was efficient and very friendly. We noticed how very clean the store was, both inside and out!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!