“Last Day Breakfast”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #216 of 849 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My husband and young adults wanted Carl's Jr for 3rd day breakfast. Reported that breakfast was very good. doesn't sell cinnamon raisin biscuits like east coast Hardees.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I ordered a "Loaded Breakfast Burrito" the other day through the drive thru. Once I was traveling northbound on
SR-99, I found that it only had eggs and a couple of strips of bacon. Certainly not loaded like it was supposed to be. Normally They have scarmbled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, salsa with cilantro and some hot peppers & cheese. Obviously the cook must not have been paying attention.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We only go here because it is across the street and my teens can walk there from our hotel. Nothing special, just a typical Carl's

Reviewed 24 May 2017

So what to say about this Carl's Jr? Well, it's about the same as most Carl's Jr when talking about the food and the service...just ok. Not bad, but not great! Moderately clean and decent service. Sure wish Carl's Jr would get some decent desserts!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

For fast food, it is better than average, but the costs are higher as well. Good burgers and the crosscut fries are good as well