“Maestra”

Cafe Crepes
Ranked #7 of 18 Dessert in Bakersfield
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The food was good the prices are great the portions are huge the service is kind although they forgot our order of toast and we had to remind them twice we finally got it after we done with breakfast.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Huge variety, the staff is willing to customize, great prices, not just crepes but pannins as well. Huge portions. They do breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert crepes. Also soups and bread are available. The atmosphere is a litlle bit of Paris with relaxing love songs softly playing in background during dinner.
My husband had the veggie and I the salmon dill crepe. Both were filled full, very tasty and filling. My honey couldn't pass up a strawberry chocolate chip crepe for dessert which he shared. Very good. My husband liked the food so well he's planning to take his motorcycle guys there for breakfast this fall.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

What a great place for breakfast. Pricing was great and portions very good plenty to fill you up. It is a very tiny place but very nice. I liked the music they were playing very relaxing. The food was super good I had the green eggs and ham it was wonderful, husband had the american and he really enjoyed it. We will go back.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great food and place. Very small but welcoming! Many Menu options and healthy foods. Good Customer service .

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I took my 2 teens here for a late lunch. We ordered the Caesar salad crepe and the turkey with the caramelized onions crepe and the turkey balsamic Panini. All were filling and so delish! Actually, you can get 1 item and split it or take some home for tomorrow's lunch. The food was fresh, the salad on the side was too. They had run out of potatoes.

We also got the New England clam chowder. I have lived and traveled all over this country. This is one of the best NE clam chowders I have ever eaten!

We also ordered the s'mores crepe and strawberries and cream cheese crepe. Again both were amazing.

The only downside was the bathroom, which is right in the area you eat, nothing to be done about that. But the door did not close nor lock....awkward. I'm hoping they have fixed that.

The cost is about $6-$9/plate. This is reasonable for the quality and amount of food, full portions.

Everything is made fresh so you will have a short wait, but it's worth it.