“Good for Breakfast or lunch”
Review of Donna Kaye's Cafe

Donna Kaye's Cafe
Ranked #45 of 840 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Regulars know where to find good, plentiful food and service. Don't come unless you are hungry. Huge breakfast and country fried steak,

Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

I've been going to Donna Kaye's since 2002. There's one thing that has always stood out about this place. An owner who waits the tables and takes the orders, now that to me is dedication. Food you can get anywhere. Service with a smile and when you almost feel like family returning every Sunday. Now that is something special. If you like Denny's and IHOP, this might not be your cup of tea. Very busy now, but at times is quiet and a place you would read the paper. Not for the hipster crowd, in other words. On the smaller side, perfect for the family of four, or the morning after regeneration, if you know what I mean.

2  Thank Rickie B
Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. Love the small feel of it. Very busy place. A fit sure must try... We will be back and bring friends and family

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I haven't been to Donna Kaye's for awhile, but when I went, I went every Sunday morning. My husband now joins me, so we try different places each week. My choice at Donna Kay's was her ham and eggs. so different and so delicious, with biscuit and gravy. So good that I would go back if my husband will go with me. It is a small place, but the seating goes quickly. There is also a back room, that also fills up quickly, with the customers who return each week. they know a great place to eat, don't they.? I recommend Donna Kaye's for a good breakfast, great service and friendly atmospherel Be warned, it is small, but not too small to avoid it.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

7-18-14
After a bad night at the motel we needed a good breakfast to get the day off right. It is a long drive to Yuma, AZ. We started out driving up one Street and down the next with no luck. I then turned on my GPS and found Donna Kay’s. It is a small place but has a lot of regulars. We were lucky we got right in. After getting our meal (big helping) I see why they are so popular. The people are friendly, place is clean and price is right. You may have a little wait but it is worth it.

Cap & Virginia