“Best In Town”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Italian Restaurant in Bakersfield. Chicken Picatta with Alfredo raviolis is amazing. Instead of the regular break with your glass of wine ask for "basil" bread it's fantastic. The lasagna is my second favorite item on the menu but honestly you won't find a bad meal.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Best Italian in Town! The owner is so friendly and the food is fantastic. Mid-range prices, not too bad. I simply love their Mandarin Chicken and Walnut salad. OMG I first thought it was weird but I was brave enough to try it. I would eat that salad DAILY! If you want good Italian with great service, you go to Uricchio's!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Whether you live in Bakersfield, are visiting, or just passing through, don't cheat yourself out of eating at a truly outstanding restaurant. My favorite happens to be the sand dabs. However, you can't go wrong on anything. On top of great food, the wine list is complete and well thought out.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I, along with another couple, enjoyed an evening at this famous restaurant in Bakersfield. We had the 8oz filet mignon dinner and our companions had the Chicken Florentine with Fettuccine Alfredo. The steaks for cooked tp ferfection and the chicken florentine was, also. We all had the house salad which is very filling, in additions to our main dish. The food is excellent and the service was superb but the only problem with this place is the noise. We were seated in the main dining room and the noise is annoying. Tip: ask to be seated in the room off the main dining room. It is much more intimate and quiet. The dessert listing is pretty small but the Tiramisu is a good pick. Also, they have a gluten- free menu which is quite extensive. I would recommend this place for a nice romantic dinner (get the room off the main dining area).

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I've been coming to Uricchio's since I was a little kid, and it's truly held up to the way I remembered it.

I've been here in small groups or here for wedding rehearsal dinners, and both the food as well as the service have been outstanding regardless of the occasion.

I highly recommend the Bruschetta as well as the Chicken Picatta.