All reviews free dinner full kitchen separate bedroom cal state movie theater breakfast and dinner starbucks coffee home away from home great place to stay shopping and restaurants quiet area yogurt complimentary breakfast hotel is located i highly recommend this hotel nice property would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I was very happy with my experience here, had been drinking across the street and instead of drive home we got a room. The room was very nice and clean, bed was comfortable. I would stay at another one of these properties and recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Front desk staff was extremely polite and courteous. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. If you're into exercising the gym has just enough for a light workout. The breakfast and evening socials and pretty good for not having to pay. Just enough food to fill you up.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Could not be happier with our experience. Room was clean and staff were professional, caring, accommodating and efficient. I think it would be more comfortable if the sofa sleeper were Queen size so that guests could sleep more comfortably.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites, the room was clean and met all my needs. The complimentary breakfast was sufficient and met my needs. Parking was easy and sufficient. I stayed on the 4th floor and it was quiet. This was conveniently located to the venue for my friends wedding. I did like that we could sit outside for breakfast since there was so many of us.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2016

It's a nice hotel at a good location with good breakfast and dinner included. Shopping and restaurants are in walking distance. Also has fairly quick access to the parkway. Right next to California State University Bakersfield.

• Trip type: Travelled on business