“Quick service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #63 of 846 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stopped for lunch and were trying to keep our schedule as we were traveling. I had soup and salad and my wife breakfast. Our food came incredibly fast and was good. The only downside was the noodles in the soup could have been better, they had a canned texture to them. Our server was great in all aspects.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I stopped here for lunch last week. My server Sylvia was very cheerful and brought my coffee and menu with a smile. I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a garden salad. both were good!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Big menu! Great service entrance and amazing atmosphere. Service is fast and great. I'll definitely come back.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat, great value with what was available on there seemingly large menu. Table staff where wonderful.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Visited twice since I've been here, good service, food and Awesome Zesty Nachos . More than enough for 3 people!!