“Very good burrito!”
Review of Super Taco

Super Taco
Ranked #149 of 846 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I took a vegetarian burrito with avocado, beans and rice. It was perfect! This restaurant is cheap, nice and very good. Perfect for a fast lunch or breakfast. Thanks!
Two italian hikers

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

When craving street tacos....our family always chooses Super Taco!!! They also have great burritos and menudo. The menudo is only served on the weekends. The red sauce will make your nose run. The green sauce is tasty and a little spicey. Don't let the location stop you from trying this place. Once you've tried it ....you too will be hooked!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

We stopped in here for breakfast. We both had breakfast burritos. They were amazing. Great salsa bar as well. The service was amazing as well, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I told my boyfriend that I wanted to go somewhere we could only find in Bakersfield and he suggested this. It's not fancy, but the food more than makes up for it. I had a burrito with carne asada, beans and cheese and it was the best carne asada I've ever had. There have been a few times since that I've told my boyfriend that I wished it was closer cause I was craving that carne asada. The portions are big but the prices are low; my two girls shared the chicken quesadilla and there was still some left over.

1  Thank Ashlee B
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Food here is good, not the best in town- quality seems to vary from day to day. Good selection, and a nice salsa bar to top your tacos with. The Piña punch is awesome! It's worth a stop if your hungry and nearby.

1  Thank Tiana H