All reviews pots and pans my home away from home recommend this hotel air conditioner room was clean continental breakfast kitchenette stove california
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I had no issues with the room or staff. Staff was great and had no issues with my room. Sadly my overall visit ended on an unhappy note. Due to location and where I parked my car my car was broken into and due to the location of my car my car was in a blind spot. Yes the sign clearly says they are not responsible for your belongings but what about safety and piece of mind. After two weeks and on my last stretch of my visit it had to end on an unhappy note due to homeless in the area and crime. So just keep that in mind.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to voice your concerns. We are sorry that you experienced vandalism to your property during your stay with us. We understand the frustration and financial burden of costly vehicle repairs. We take the safety and security of our guests and their property very seriously. Our management team has been working to prevent future incidents of this nature. Thank you again for being our guest, and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel for one night as part of a group tour from San Francisco heading to Yellowstone.The place was a really pleasant surprise..neat, clean linens ,spotless bathroom and extremely comfortable.Check in was very easy. The room was very spacious and was equipped with fridge, micro and a hot plate. The simple breakfast was welcome. All amenities were in place..nothing was lacking. Great value for money.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thanks for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. We are glad to know you had a good time here and were satisfied with all that we offer. It was a pleasure having you here, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at extended stay and will come back again. The staff was friendly and very attentive to our accommodations and needs which was greatly appreciated. We would recommend this hotel to travelers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. We appreciate you recommending Extended Stay America and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Very basic hotel, staff were friendly but didn't seem to think to advise no plates or cutlery were in the room when we asked for pots and pans. Room definitely needs to be updated, carpet was stained, room was dusty and needed a good wipe down. Bed was small for queen size and needs 2 night stands. Would not advertise breakfast is included when it's coffee and granola bars only.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay, and we apologize for failing to live up to your expectations. We hope you will return so that we can have an opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The property on California in Bakersfield is a great place to stay. On my recent stay they remembered I stayed there prior to visit my brother in assisted living and made me feel safe and right at home. Outstanding staff!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted we could meet your expectations with our service. Feedback like these inspire and motivate our team to continue delivering exceptional service. We hope you will choose us again the next time you are in the city.