“Warm and Quick!”

Denny's
Ranked #133 of 907 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We ordered to-go from he hotel across the street, the food was done quickly, stayed warm and came with all the fix-ins!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We stopped for breakfast were to meet our daughter there. We were given a booth and told that there will be three of us. The waitress stated ok. 10 min. she had not returned no coffee offered, no menus etc. My daughter arrived 18 min. after we arrived still no service we all set there 5 more minutes then got up and left. this was actually in 2016. We have not gone back there again. The Denny's on Rosedale Hwy. is great.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

As usual I found Denny's serving good food at a reasonable price.
I would recommend them to someone wanting fast food

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was in town for a 2 day meeting. I found this Denny's right off the highway 99 and I'm glad I did. Amber is excellent, give her a raise! In the last 2 years, I honestly have not had a bad experience at any Denny's for breakfast. But I'm just an old guy that likes good food at a decent price with a full coffee cup. Thanks!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Being it was my birthday, I had ordered the steak and strawberry cheesecake. It was very good. Thank you for having a nice selection of food.