“THE best fish tacos in town”
Review of El Taco-nazo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Taco-nazo
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Baldwin Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 March 2015

These are so good and a decent size! two of these and I'm stuffed. It gets really packed especially during lent on Fridays. Limited seating but the lines are all the way to the door. The cashiers are friendly and offer you good suggestions if you're not sure what to get. They have Mexican sodas and aguas are really good. The best part the yellow chiles asados con limon, sal, y pimienta! I could eat these all by themselves! The tacos have cabbage, tomatoes, and mexican crema! Oh boy, I'm getting hungry just writing this. Bottom line you want fish tacos then your place is Taco Nazo. You will not be disappointed and they have coctel de camaron and campechana that are mighty tasty too. Tacos will run you 2 bucks each but so worth it.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

I happen to be in the area for business, so with delight, I found a Taco Nazo nearby. However, this isn't part of the ETN chain that is renown, but I came on a Tuesday, and just my luck, $1.29 Tuesday fish taco deals! Plenty of space to sit and I got here before the lunch rush. I ordered three fish tacos, though I paid cash because I didn't want to pay the 45 cents for the credit card fee. The three fish tacos filled my plate and they were good. However, I still hold Tacos Baja Ensenada in East Los as the best in town. But for a hungry gringo, this was definitely authentic and awesome to eat.

While I did want to try one of the ETN chain restaurants, this one was decent and I would come back for sure.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Their potato taco is delicious! My husband loves their compachana. Always fresh food and great service. Its always busy.

1  Thank BrandieY1
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Tacos equal those from Mexican border towns ... great flavor and fresh toasted chilies are the best! Add an Horchata and you're in heaven!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

These are the best fish tacos north of the Mexican border!! I haven't had a fish taco this good since visiting Ensenada the early 80s....the salsa is homemade & awesome as is the rest of their food....enjoy!