“Taco tuesdays”

El Taco-nazo
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Baldwin Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

What a great way to taste a few different kinds of meat or seafood choices in healthy taco form? I ordered meat only tacos and lots of cabbage with the fish tacos so that everyone could enjoy in the ladies tea church group - all dieting ha ha

1  Thank C4-421

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Best place for Tacos. Fast service ,great refreshing drinks. You get a lot for your money here. olny con is the music is too loud hard to have a conversion.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This place is pretty good and fair pricing for what you get!!! Great food overall. trust me I am a big critic of Mexican Seafood and Mexican food overall.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

My husband had been telling me to try my 1st fish taco and this was the place to get one. It was pretty good but I loved my chicken tacos. Wouldn't get cilantro on them next time but they filled me up!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We love stopping here one our way out to the desert, even though it's a slight detour, it's worth it. There is no better taco around. Not part of the chain, and way better from what I'm told. And the people working there are SOOO friendly.