“Tasty food, good service! ”
Review of Fronks

Fronks
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We have been to these location several times. We went for my birthday with the whole family. We were a pretty big group (around 30 people in total), and the waiters were very attentive, and prompt to our orders. Food was received in a timely manner, and very tasty. Overall, a good visit. We even got some free desserts (it was my husband's grandma bday as well, and we got our desserts fo free, which I thought was awesome!). A very nice visit! (I love the fries and the veggie burger is my all time favorite:P). Also good beer selection!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

They have excellent burgers and french fries are really good with great dipping sauce. Their salads and very good too.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Good location I was easily able to find parking when I went. I read reviews a put their ribs and asked the waiter what is the best thing they serve and they said burgers. So I got a burger and it was good but I don’t know if I’d make a special trip
For the burger. The food was good sides were high quality and tasted excellent. I’m sure I’ll eat here again but it is not a destination for me. They have quite a few harder to find beers on tap and if that is your goal you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My cousin raves about this place. I was disappointed. I got a better burger at Red Robin. The service was good but we sat near the patio door inside and every time someone opened the door it literally slammed and drove me crazy. I would not go back. Sorry>:(

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Ordinarily I don't care for BBQ or ribs. However, I was asked to share a dinner. Wouldn't you know, my companion chose BBQ ribs! Oh well, I might as well make the best of it. Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe how tender the ribs were and I actually love the BBQ sauce. On the other hand, everytime that I see sweet potato fries on a menu, I order them. Well, I now am spoiled, Fronk's is head and shoulders above the rest. The food portions are very generous. I usually split with my companion. Though the menu is quite extensive with mouth-watering choices, I can't tear myself away from the ribs and sweet potato fries. Maybe you can try other choices. You won't be disappointed. I have stolen a peakpeek as the waiters pass by with trays of food. There's a city free parking lot around the corner.