“Good Sushi”

Bell Hana Sushi & Roll
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Since our fav sushi place changed hands we have been looking for a new one. We decided to try Bell Hana and were very pleased. We prefer sashimi over sushi and found the chef to be very accommodating. We found the portions to be most generous and the fish was very fresh. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Yes we would come back here again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Always friendly and accommodating. Food is great! I like the place and they always seem to keep it clean. I sit at the bar and love that they have a screen for all to watch games! I have recommended this place to a lot of my friends!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

It has a good selection of items to order and food is fresh. The service was quick but they didn't rush you.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

From the "HELLO!" from the sushi chefs as we entered til we walked out the door, a delicious happy meal. The sushi was so fresh tasting. An interesting selection. It was not very busy when we were there and the hostess/waitress was constantly circling to see to our needs. De-Li-Cious!! That is all.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

My friends and I love this place. The sushi is fresh and delicious, and they have $20 AYCE. The best part about it, is that the place is pretty sizable so theres no wait for seating. The service could be a little better, but it's not so bad that it'll ruin your dinner. If you're local, check it out!