“burgers”

Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Godfather's Burger Lounge offers gourmet American cuisine with an elegant European twist. Come enjoy one of our delicious grass-fed burgers.
Reviewed 29 November 2017

On a recent trip to the Bay Area, I ate at Godfather's Burger in Belmont. My sister highly recommended it. I was not disappointed! I started with a Caesar salad. It was crisp and tasty! It was good, if not better that many major restaurants. The three of us each enjoyed a different burger. They were all super delicious! I enjoyed a Godfather burger with cheese and sweet potato fries. The others enjoyed a Soprano burger and a mushroom burger with fries. All burgers were cooked to perfection, juicy and yummy! The sweet potato fries and regular fries were delicious as well.

I don't eat red meat often, but when I do I expect it to be pretty special. Godfather's Burger definitely was right on! Priced right, good service, a nice wine and drink menu and awesome burgers! What more could you ask for! If you're near Belmont (just south of SFO) be sure to stop in and give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thanks for stopping by while you were in the area, John! I'm happy everything was delicious, and I look forward to welcoming you back in again the next time you're in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Heard about this through friends and went on a Friday night. Made a reservation so no wait. Lots of waiting for others. Service was ok but not great. Bar seating and some cramped table seating and a few booths.
Beer and wine (maybe drinks too? Not sure). There are several burgers to choose from and veggie too. Onion rings, fries or sweet potato fries. Great flavor and huge portions.
My new favorite place. Great for families and kids too. Prices are average.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I'm happy to know we've become your new favorite place! Thanks for the kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The cheeseburger with your choice of cheese. It's a dream of flavour with a glass of drafted beer

Congratulations to the chief

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Glad to know the burger hit the spot! Thanks so much for all the kind words, and I hope to welcome you back in again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Burgers are big, juicy and full of deliciousness. A great range of options including a salmon burger. The fries are great and you have several options to spice them up. I highly recommend.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

It's awesome to read the burgers hit the spot, Mary! Thanks so much for the kind words here, and I hope to welcome you back in again soon. -Mike

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Whenever we want to have a REAL burger, we head to Godfather's. We especially like it that once they open for the day, they don't close between lunch and dinner. Their burgers are cooked just as you asked for it. We enjoy the Director's Cut or The Soprano. The fries are crisp, and the salads are fresh. We have not really had room to try out their dessert selection. The main meal is the deal here! We have always had prompt friendly service with attentive refills on our drinks. What's not to love!

1  Thank ULeadWillFollow

Reading this left a smile on my face, so thank you, truly, for the kind words -- it's awesome knowing the burgers have always hit the spot! Can't wait to welcome you back in again soon.

Cheers,