“Used to be good”

Spanky's
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Ben Lomond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This used to be one of my go to places, but unfortunately the food and service have been going down hill. I will not be back unless they change management or ownership. I'm not sure what happened, but whatever it was, it wasn't good.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I enjoyed this little place for breakfast. It isn't fancy by any means, but it was quaint and quick. Reminded me of an old time diner. It was a weekday, so it wasn’t crowded and were in and out in a jiffy and on our way to the beach. Staff was also friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Little old fashioned breakfast place. Not much action in Ben Lomond, so this place is pretty packed. They have traditional breakfast, food is decent...I would not say great or amazing, but reasonably priced and tasty. Would be nice if they would have few options for people who don't eat eggs...just my suggestion. Most places have other options. I would go there again.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We were here for breakfast and as long as you don't mind waiting, you will love it. Well worth the wait. The environment is very casual and all walks of life happen through this diner

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Service is always good and staff are very friendly. Food is excellent and plenty of it. We frequent this establishment 2 to 3 times a weekly and have not been disappointed. When you're in the Santa Cruz Mountains (Ben Lomond) area stop by. Keep up the good work.